Salary: £21,000 – £24,000
Closing Date: 14 May 2021
The Trust is over thirty years old and has grown from humble beginnings to become an organisation of over 100 people delivering care to adults with wide-ranging care needs across three counties.
To be responsible for and jointly lead the effective management of Minstead Trust Day Opportunities (Portsmouth) in accordance with the policies and procedures set out by Minstead Trust.
The role requires you to formally supervise staff and ensure service users have personalised support programmes in place and take part in meaningful activities to achieve outcome focused goals within health and independence. These are within the vision, aims and policies of the Minstead Trust and the contractual agreement with Portsmouth City Council.
In addition, the role supports service users with their personal, social and healthcare needs as required, whilst enabling them to engage in session, discover and develop skills, abilities and interests, make local community connections and achieve greater independence and fulfilment.
• To support the Head of Day Opportunities in the day-to-day management of the service
• To monitor and manage all annual leave, sickness and cover timetables
• Support the Head of Service to develop and grow the service
• To deputise for the Head of Service during absence when required
• To liaise and support with Seniors and the teams
• To control the quality of the delivery and content of the sessions we provide
• To supervise and manage the teams
• Be able to respond to on-call emergencies on evenings and weekends when required
All staff working for, or on behalf of Minstead Trust, understand their responsibilities in relation to safeguarding adults at risk and know who to escalate concerns to within Minstead Trust.
Great employee benefits:
25 days holiday (pro rata)
A celebration day’s leave for your birthday
Death in service insurance
Sodexo staff discounted benefit platform
Health care scheme
Cycle to work
(Note: We only shortlist from Application Forms in accordance with Safer Recruitment Guidelines)
Due to the nature of this employment sector, your application is subject to a successful Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS, formerly CRB)
By signing up to this mailing list you are consenting to receive our marketing and fundraising emails.