Are you looking to fulfil your corporate and social responsibility objectives while creating a lasting and meaningful charity relationship?
Benefits to you:
- Positive PR: We have excellent links with the local press which we will use to show your support for Minstead Trust. We will also promote your support on all our social media feeds such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Business Club: All businesses that support Minstead Trust gain free entry into our exclusive business club. All Business Club members will appear on an exclusive area of our web-site which will display your company name, logo and a link to your web-site.
- Help to fulfil your corporate social responsibility goals
- Increased brand awareness: by working with Minstead Trust we can support you to reach new and different audiences for your services and products.
- Positive brand positioning: Support for a local charity will position your brand positively by showing your customers that you both care and support the community where your business is located.
- Employee engagement and interaction: Staff morale is increased by linking up with a local charity and team building skills are increased with your staff receiving the opportunity to learn new skills. We have heard from other businesses we have worked with that prospective future employees view a company more favourably if it is shown they have an active CSR policy and are supporting their local community.
You can support Minstead Trust by:
- Nominating Minstead Trust as your charity of the year.
- Organising fundraising events such as quiz evenings, BBQs and dress down days.
- Encouraging employees to do group and individual sponsored challenges.
- Match funding of employee fundraising.
- Employee payroll giving.
- Participating in corporate volunteering days
- Booking Minstead Lodge and Hanger Farm Arts Centre for your business meetings.
- Donating Gifts in Kind such as materials to support our projects.
- Sponsoring our projects and events, a great way to support Minstead Trust and raise the profile of your business at the same time. Please contact us for our latest sponsorship packages tailored to your business needs.
If you’d like to find out how your firm can support us, please contact email@example.com or 02380 812297