Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 127 prizes that are up for grabs!
These are 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 125 x £10, plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.Buy tickets
• One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you
• You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
• Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase
additional single tickets to increase your chances.
• The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250 and 125 x £10
• The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover
up to a maximum of £25,000.
• You will be sent a notification should you win, and your winnings will be
transferred to your lottery account. You will have to sign up for a lottery account to
withdraw your winning funds. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to
the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
• You must be 18 or over to join the lottery
• Sign up online today!
• By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month.
• To pay over the phone please call the make a smile lottery office on
0300 303 4500 to arrange your membership.
• You can pay by debit card sign up online or call our make a smile lottery office on
0300 303 4500. .
• You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
• As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit card
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your
Having an online account means you now can:
• Manage your online ticket purchases.
• Find your play numbers.
• Update your personal details & marketing preferences.
• View previous transactions and tickets.
• Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
• Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account.
1. Visit www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk/my-account
2. Enter your email.
3. Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email which will
enable you to reset your password
Whether you’re a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or
you’re just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets for just £1 per play.
The draw usually takes place every Friday – Please check the countdown on the
website for specific cut off time. If you purchase after this time, you will be entered
into the following draw.
Click below to get your single tickets:
If you play make a smile lottery in support of Minstead Trust, you will have access to
several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out
restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Reward Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly
enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Play & Save partners are constantly expanding. Click the link below to find
out what you could save:
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nominate businesses to be
one of make a smile lotteries Play & Save partners?
Contact the make a smile lottery office to get involved on 0300 303 4500.
A proportion of the income from each £1 lottery ticket goes to Minstead Trust, which changes depending on how long a player continues to play:
The Trust only receives these amounts, rather than the whole £1, because there are significant costs associated with running the lottery and recruiting players, all of which are covered by make a smile. Costs include staffing, regulations, prize money and player acquisition over the phone or in person.
You must be 18 or over to play make a smile lottery. Please play responsibly. Responsible gambling
support: www.begambleaware.org. make a smile
lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice (www.sthelena.org.uk), a hospice
working with other hospices to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena
Hospice trading as make a smile lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and
regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685
St HelenaHospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales
Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Office: Myland
Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU. make a smile lottery office:
6 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, CO4 9AS. Make a smile