There are plenty of simple ways to support Minstead Trust and raise money for our work.
- Easyfundraising: You can support Minstead Trust when you shop online. It takes two minutes to sign up and once you do 4,100 shops will donate to us for free every time you shop with them, at no cost to you. Sign up now.
- Amazon Smile: Perhaps you shop with Amazon? Choose Minstead Trust as your chosen charity at smile.amazon.co.uk and Amazon make the donation direct to us, it costs you nothing more. You can also support Minstead Trust in the Amazon shopping app on iPhones and Android phones:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
2. Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
3. Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
- Ecards: Do you have a birthday wish to send? Or an occasion to mark? You can send personalised cards and e cards using this link and at the same time, you can make a donation to Minstead Trust.
- Hold a virtual murder mystery: Gather a team of up to 19 people –virtually, and hold an at home murder mystery with www.organise.co.uk Ask for donations from your friends and family taking part and have fun solving the mystery! Just let James Coakes at Organise Events know that you are raising money for Minstead Trust. Once you have booked and paid for your event, anything left over you can donate online here on our website – and simply put – ‘held a murder night’ in the comments box.
- Purchase hand made craft items: See our Facebook page for the lovely items we have made and are for sale
Donate to support people with learning disabilities