There are plenty of simple ways to support Minstead Trust and raise money for our work.
- Easyfundraising: You can support Minstead Trust when you shop online. It takes two minutes to sign up and once you do 4,100 shops will donate to us for free every time you shop with them, at no cost to you. Sign up now.
- Amazon Smile: Perhaps you shop with Amazon? Choose Minstead Trust as your chosen charity at smile.amazon.co.uk and Amazon make the donation direct to us, it costs you nothing more. You can also support Minstead Trust in the Amazon shopping app on iPhones and Android phones:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
2. Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
3. Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
- Ecards: Do you have a birthday or Christmas wish to send? Or an occasion to mark? You can send personalised cards and e-cards and at the same time, you can make a donation to Minstead Trust.
- Hold a virtual murder mystery: There are lots of package options all with intrigue and mystery, with live actors to entertain you, pricing starts from just £48 for an hour for up to 10 people in the Zoom Room (more if you’re at home in your bubbled group). James from Organise Events, is supporting this initiative so you can enjoy your own virtual mystery event, at a really good price, have fun, and fundraise for Minstead Trust too. Organise Events is also making a small % donation for every event booked like this. Book and pay for your event with www.organise.co.uk let James know that you are fundraising for Minstead Trust, and ask for donations from your friends and family taking part to be sent to Minstead Trust. You might choose to ask a bit more per person, to cover the booking cost, and to leave a little bit over to be donated. If you do this, just let the people taking part know. All donations can be made here donate online here on our website – and simply put – ‘held a murder night’ in the comments box. Read what others say about virtual mysteries with Organise Events.
- Purchase hand made craft items: See our Facebook page for the lovely items we have made and are for sale
- Gift aid your donation by ticking the relevant box when you donate. For every £1 you donate we can claim 25p in tax from the Government, making your donation go further at no extra cost to you.
Donate to support people with learning disabilities